A Life Insurance Policy offers you and your dependents financial protection when is needed the most. There are various types of policies that protects you against market volatility and allows you to access life benefits in case of any type of qualifying emergencies such as major illness or injuries that may render the policy owner partial or permanently disabled.
- Would you rather purchase a life policy that will benefit your dependents?
- Or perhaps you may wish to insure your source of income as a compliment to your expected retirement?
That is why is very important to find the correct policy that meets such vital expectations.
Term Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Coverage for a set period of time or until a specific age, as long as premiums are paid.
- Provides a death benefit if you died within that defined period of time, but it does not accumulate cash value.
- Guarantees the return of all your premiums in some types of term policies.
- Accelerated Benefits Riders can allow you to access all or part of the death Benefit while you are living if you experience a qualifying terminal, chronic, or critical illness or critical injury.
- Frequently the most affordable coverage.
Permanent Life Insurance
There are different types of life insurance you can choose from, Whole Life, Universal Life.
Even though there are different the basics are the same.
- Tax free death benefit.
- Potential to build cash value that is tax-deferred and you may be able to access these funds on a tax-advantages basis.
- Indexed Universal Life has the flexibility allows you to adjust the face amount and the premiums of your policy.
- You can potentially access the funds using tax-free loans and withdrawals.
Life Insurance is a unique financial tool that can be structured to accomplish many objectives, and it can be customized to fit very specific needs.